Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charu (engineer)     15 April 2013

Status quo vs injuction suit

Hi

we have 500 sq yards land in Andhraparadesh.we started construction works in that land now some illegal persons came with false documents (in that document that they came up with other survey number different Boundaries names that registered document time we are minors) they are enchorching the land they given false complaint in the police station  .I want to stop that enchroching so I met two layers

one layer is suggested take Status QUO immedietly ,one lawyer is sugested Injunction order now I'm confused .

for this my questions are

1) for my situation which one I need to take Status Quo OR Injunction suit

2)what is the major difference in between Status Quo and Injunction Order  

Thanks

charu

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     15 April 2013

A court order by which an individual is required to perform, or is restrained from performing, a particular act. A writ framed according to the circumstances of the individual case.

An injunction commands an act that the court regards as essential to justice, or it prohibits an act that is deemed to be contrary to good conscience. It is an extraordinary remedy, reserved for special circumstances in which the temporary preservation of the status quo is necessary.

means court will give an interim injunction if you have constructed walls and if anyother person is claim rights then till final dicision there should not be any constructions that is staus quo to be maintained 

A court order is an official proclamation by a judge (or panel of judges) that defines the legal relationships between the parties before the court and requires or authorises the carrying out of certain steps by one or more parties to a case. It can be a simple as setting a date for trial or as complex as restrucuring contractual relationships by and between many corporations in a multi-jurisdictional dispute (i.e. different states or countries). It may be a final order (one that concludes the court action), or an interim order (one during the action). Most orders are written, and are signed by the judge. Some orders, however, are spoken orally by the judge in open court, and are only reduced to writing in the transcriptt of the proceedings. 

One kind of interim order is a temporary restraining order (TRO) to preserve the status quo. Such an order may later overturned or vacated during the litigation, or it may be a final order and judgment only subject to appeal. 

An injunction is an equitable remedy in the form of a court order that either prohibits or compels ("enjoins" or "restrains") a party from continuing a particular activity. The party that fails to adhere to the injunction faces civil or criminal contempt of court and may have to pay damages or sanctions for failing to follow the court's order.

charu (engineer)     15 April 2013

Thanks for Replay Mahesh.

Please give me suggestion   which one I need to Pray to Court Status Quo or Injucntion order .

above explain Technical terms I did not understand any thing

Thanks

charu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register