LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Murukan   15 April 2016

Status after 3 hearing /divorce

Respected lawyers , i heared that for 12 1 c , no need to attend the court and the court will give exparte divorce.Below is teh status now , its been 3 hearing is over and the status shows " next date not given " 

what is that meant by .I do not have any contact with wife family , also i didnt appoint any lawyer.

Am not getting the notices also as its going t omy OLD appartment address which is in different state 

The status is from tamil nadu court , the court holidat starts next month 

is there anyway thsi case wil get cancelled ? waht i can do in that case ?i s that i can go for a case by refering this case ?please suggest 

XXXXXX/2015 Court 01-01-2016 01-03-2016 NOTICE
XXXXXX/2015 Court 01-03-2016 08-04-2016 NOTICE
XXXXXX/2015 Court 08-04-2016 13-04-2016 NOTICE
XXXXXX/2015 Court 13-04-2016 Next Date Not Given NOTICE

Learning

4 Replies

KS Johal   16 April 2016

Your queries are not clear. My suggestion is that you appoint an advocate to handle your case. Not knowing the law and not knowing the procedure of the court and not being able to communicate effectively could harm your own case. Judges are people who are able to understand whether the person representing their own case can understand the law and the procedure remember the advocate on the other side could hit you hard and you will not be able to defend yourself effectively. KS Johal

LegalFighter (test)     16 April 2016

There is no holiday for family Court in tamil nadu. As well Mr. Johal is correct. @Johal:- what should I do if my own advocate cheats me since he is influenced and corrupted? In my case I ended up with two corrupted advocates and lost three years in court losing even visitation rights of my son. How many advocates should I change? and loose money? Whom should I trust now?

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     16 April 2016

Mr Murukan,

Please do not hit behind the bush. Who the people suggesting you other than the advocate engaged by you are wrong on their part as far as the court's procedural aspect is concered. It is better to attend the case and appoint an efficiient Advocate from your side. Denying the summons being they are sent at your other address is not a defence if it is proved that you knew the date for appearance in the court ( as this of your mail also can be taken to court for evidence that you knew the date of summoning.

Murukan   18 April 2016

Thanks all 

I have appointed a lawyer in Tamilnadu .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register