Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harsh (Manager)     04 June 2013

Statement as evidence

@Experts

Scenario:

wife says she gave something to husband and complains that he kept it. Now husband says he took it but

didnt keep it in his custody as he returned it to his wife or her mother/father/friend/dog/lizard.

No proof of any such transaction.

What is the legal stand? is the husband responsible for the item? It is just she said, he said.

Learning

3 Replies

Sorry, ignore dog/lizar..

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     04 June 2013

anything given by wife is in fiduciary character how husband/lizard etc can give to any one else? it means this great husband seems treating his wife as some thing like that. that aspect can be seen when you used word like Lizard, after all woman that too your wife is no animal or thing friend! wife is the most respected woman in your life so also you as hysband is most respected in her life that way fiduciary interest surfaces friend!

Mr Doctor

First you should make a  note that I put another note to ignore dog/etc. Seems you conveniently missed it.

It was a 'scenario' I put from someone's case, I copied/pasted it.  It has nothing to do with me.
Third, if you take objection to a dog or lizard (referring to HER others and not HERSELF, people keep all kinds of pets if you didnt know), please vent out your emotions on various other messages where worse has been posted. Who is calling the wife a lizard here? YOU are interpreting it wrongly, so its your problem FRIEND.

So no dog or lizard (intelligent or dumb dont care:)  needs to preach friend, was expecting a legal reply.

FYI, this 'something' in question is NOT cash or any valuable. And also, the actual parties are not husband and wife. I just wanted to see if such a scenario is applied to a matrimonial situation, how the argument changes.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register