Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

omomzeevet (jr)     18 August 2010

stamp paper misuse

sir

i joined an institute job for 6 months. they asked me a non judicial stamp paper of  Rs 100/-- for contract . i gave them a blank stamp paper with sign on back side . they have not written contract and is still blank. now 6 month job is over.

what misuse of this they can do?

can they give it to any other person to write something else?

Learning

6 Replies

pradeep kumar jaimini (lawyer)     18 August 2010

hi

I  know latest judgment

Thank & Regards

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     18 August 2010

Pradeep, why not post it in the forum?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 August 2010

You demand to return the blank signed stamp paper, if they denied issue notice to return it immediately.

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     18 August 2010

It  may or may not be misused. Depending upon  the  will of the employer  If you ask for return they will be annoyed. Since your contract period is over  demand for it. If  they are not willing to give it back go for legal remedies. our  good  friends  in the forum will  help our friends in need by sharing details on the subject .. 

krantiveer (Advocate)     18 August 2010

You should have refused to sign on a blank stamp paper, it is always risky. Prevention is better than cure. As far as misuse it depends on the type of person you are dealing with. Bye take care.

S RAMESH (Accounts Executive)     21 August 2010

You should have refused to sign on a blank stamp paper, it is always risky. Prevention is better than cure. As far as misuse it depends on the type of person you are dealing with.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register