Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manish Tanwar (Sr. Executive)     21 February 2011

stamp paper

hello ,

can we put a sunday date on stamp paper.

Learning

17 Replies

shrikant chede (law officer)     21 February 2011

No

Manish Tanwar (Sr. Executive)     21 February 2011

sir,

could u telll me why it is not possible.

Shikha Chadha (CS)     21 February 2011

because sunday is considered as a public holiday

Shikha Chadha (CS)     21 February 2011

diff between judicial n non judicial stamp paper? d stamp paper on which we made affidavit n all are judicial stamp papers? hw the non judicial stamp paper luk like?

NAVEEN KUMAR RAI (ADVOCATE)     21 February 2011

As per my understanding, non-judicial stamp papers are used for the purposes of execution and completion of deeds, MOUs, bond, various kinds of affidavits, etc. and judicial stamps are used in the form of court fees in all kinds of petitions. Affidavits are not sworn in on judicial stamp papers. Judicial stamp papers are meant for court works. We pay court fees and for these are used for different kinds of court cases.

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     22 February 2011

If you perchased on sunday at stamp Vendor you can put sunday date. If you want to execute that is to write deed on stamp paper on Sunday you can.    ksnarayanarao@yahoo.com District Registrar.

Deepak Mishra (Deputy Manager (Legal))     22 February 2011

The date should be mention on which agreement is being executed. It is immeterial whether the day is public holiday or else.

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     23 February 2011

Author question is very simple :can we put a sunday date on stamp paper?

I agree with Mr.Deepak. we can mention or put any date on the stamp paper it does not creat any sence, it is universal know that during the Holidays does not issue stamp papers. The date is mmeterial whether the day is public holiday or else. date does not make any difference, 

Manish Tanwar (Sr. Executive)     23 February 2011

Thanks for alll......

SIr,
 if i purchase a stamp paper on saturday but can i put up a date of next  day means sunday

example ( 1st jan 2011 was satruday purchased date)

and 2nd jan is sunday) so can i write on stamp paper 2nd day of  jan 2011 (sunday)

pls clarify....

SIr,
 if i purchase a stamp paper on saturday but can i put up a date of next  day means sunday

example ( 1st jan 2011 was satruday purchased date)

and 2nd jan is sunday) so can i write on stamp paper 2nd day of  jan 2011 (sunday)

pls clarify....

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 February 2011

No problem. You can make any agreement on SUNDAY. 

THERE IS NO PROHIBITION OF ANY SORT IN ANY LAW.

Porblems comes only when you have to execute agreement before any public authority than only problem os Sunday or holiday will come.

1 Like

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     23 February 2011

yes you can

K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     23 February 2011

Sir, Affidavit is in the samp schedule annexed to stamp act therefore non Judicial stamps to be used and all other instruments  executed under those articles should be used non Judicial than only instruments valied as per stamp act  ksnarayanarao@yahoo.com  District Registrar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register