LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satish .J.Agarwal (Advocate &Legal Advisor)     01 August 2011

Stamp duty /registration

I have a immovable residential property in Mumbai in the joint name of my son having equal share.Now I wish to gift my share to my said son.We both are indian origin foreign national but not in position to come to India to execute the gift deed & stamp duty & registration formalities.But we have a relative to whom we can give power of attorney to do the needful.

Could you kindly suggest as to how should I proceed further,my gift deed is ready for execution.How will I pay stamp duty /registration.Would you please line up the things and that will be of great help to me.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register