LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (Executive)     10 November 2014

Stamp duty

Dear All,


 I want to purchase a land at kolkata for that first I need to execute a Sale agreement with the parties & then we will go for Sale Deed.


Please confirm can I do the sale agreement on Rs.10 Stamp Paper or I need Rs.100 value Stamp Paper?



Thanks in advance.



 1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     16 November 2014

You can directly go in for registered sale deed,since the sale agreement is invalid if not registered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register