Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chanakyam (Consultant)     12 October 2010

stages of crpc 125 case

Hello mates,

Can anyone explain the general stages of crpc 125 after filing the petition by the wife ? (both for Inteirm and Main case)

Thanks in advance

Learning

8 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     12 October 2010

Main petition and interim petition- Objection by O.P. of main petition and Interim petition- Disposal of Interim petition- Evidence of petitioner- Evidence of O.P.- Arguement- Judgment and order.

chanakyam (Consultant)     12 October 2010

Hello Sir, Thanks for your information.

As per you, there is no evidence required from both sides for disposing interim orders?

What exacty the evidence? does she has to submit all the evidences for what she has alleged in her petition? or only the affadavit?

chanakyam (Consultant)     13 October 2010

If the petitioner submits only affadavit, will that be considered as proof for all her allegations? she should also submit the material evidences for what she is allegiing her petition?  If she does not submit material evidece, will the petition be dismissed?

For eg: In her petition she said that she gave 2 plots (which is false).  Now the opposite party asked the petitioner to file the property documents of  2 plots on husband which she gave.  In this case she does not have any material evidence to prove her allegation as this is false.  So how the court will react on this.  So she is lying in the court.  Will this lead to dismissal of the petition>

Self service (None)     13 October 2010

If material facts are worng court can dismiss and even take action againt party

chanakyam (Consultant)     13 October 2010

So, its a good sign.  I will concentrate on that point.  Lets see how the judge will react.

superfast munnabhai (trainee)     14 October 2010

Hi Chanakyam

I sent you a PM. Kindly read it and please reply. Thanks to you.

chanakyam (Consultant)     14 October 2010

Munnabhai, i have replied you... chek it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register