LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keshav Bhardwaj   25 May 2021

Staff Members Salary not paid up in Govt School

As per the knowledge, the court lastly ordered to stay a principle till any further order. But the Education Department by mistake, as per the new scheme of govt appointed a new principal. But the previous principal does not adhere to this because of the court stay. Thereafter one govt school having two principals but most of the staff members fill their attendance in a new attendance register of the new principal. but after about ten days, the education department retrospectively removes the new principal by adhering to the court order.

The problem now arises is- Staff members have filled the attendance with the new principal that's why the previous principal refuse the accept their presence in the school, also claiming the absence of staff members.

The new physical form attendance register of the new principal has been presented to DEO (District Educational Officer), and the previous principal not making the previous Attendance Register available to staff and asking for answerability for absence.

Biometric attendance has been stopped since 24th March 2020, for preventing the spread of coronavirus.

*DEO is silent on this matter, who is accountable for all this.* Although the court order not being properly performed by the DEO and staff member suffering from the financial crisis...So

Now, what steps can be taken by the staff members union in this condition for getting out of the problem of financial scarcity?


 3 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     25 May 2021

Repeated query. even after submission of representation to concerned authority if they not answered then better approach the higher authority and initiate legal proceedings further

Keshav Bhardwaj   25 May 2021


I asked repeatedly because I am waiting for a considerable/satisfactory answer to this query.

Also, the older the query gets, the lesser the chance to get it answered.

sneha jaiswal   26 May 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!
For the query you posted, I would suggest that:
All the staff members and teachers altogether register their complaints to the respective higher education authority to get the redressal of their grievances. It is advisable to take the proof of their attendance with them or also complain about the concerned principal whosoever is having the proof of attendance but not ready to present the same. Also, request the authority to give back your salaries as soon as possible so that you can have your living peacefully.
For better guidance, I will suggest you consult a local sagacious lawyer 
Hope it helps
Sneha Jaiswal
Law Student

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query