Ssc corrections

asst accountant


my name is vayugundla tarun kumar .i passed out ssc in 2008. in my ssc certificate vayugandla is printer "A" Is Printed Wrongly Instead Of "U".i had call the ssc board land line the person says that u should verify the register in ur school if refistar and certificate name is same no chance to change ... there is change in school register ur certificates is taken to change ..i am going to my school to check the register whether name is changed or correctly in school register. i want to know the another way legal process through court and the total fee charges by proceedings through including court and lawyer fee ... 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x