LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

girish rathod (Software Developer)     14 August 2012

Sra sec for ident of eligible/ineligible slum dwellers

Slum Rehabilation Association Section for identification of eligible/ineligible slum dwellers. With reference to this i have some question like there is my home xyz area in mumbai.

Physical descripttion

Home area is 300 sq ft., 2 electricity meters are there of 1995 on the name of my father and brother.

I can divide my home in to 2 area of 150 sq ft each, Transferring the electricity meter on my father name to my name and preparing all the legal document for the tranfer of property on my father name to my name.

And after that my family claim for 2 house under SRA scheme

Learning

1 Replies

bharat (food and beverage supervisor)     06 March 2014

Sir,

i am residing with my family since 1963 (my mother,my wife and two kids)in a  chawl .the room was on my mother's name this chawl is on sra development,the developer is calling each member and paying a rent for one year.

now my mother has expired on 19th january 2014 last couple of month,

the developer is saying that i will not give you the rent,do you have any will which your mother has made.has she filled any nomination that the said room will be transfered to your name

when my mom was sick she told me that she has nominated me and all the signed documents are with the developers.

now the developer is refusing to show me any document and even the chawl commettie is not cooperating.

i have all the relevant document like Ration card which is on my name,Adhaar card ,election card.electricity bill which is on my name,birth certificate.

please Advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register