LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MAYUR DURGUDE   11 December 2022

SRA room in processing gift deed

Hi I have house in Slum which is in process of sra. My house is declared as valid under sra notification and is under process. Now I want to transfer this house to my sister through gift deed which must be registered. I contact few lawyers they say it is not possible to register gift deed as your house has no proper document like property registration. The only valid documents I have is the name on rason card, electricity bill on my name and property tax on my mom name. It is possible to execute registered gift deed as house is declared valid property under sra....? If not what other options I am having to transfer to my sister name like sales agreement can i make, again here I cannot register it. My sra community members says to me that now as your name is on sra list u can not sale property so the only option available I guess now is executing gift deed. Let me know if can register the gift deed with local property registration. My aim is to remove this property from name for personal reason.

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   11 December 2022

Compromise in lok Adalat.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register