Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pranit   06 June 2023

Sra| patra/apatra doc's

Hi, I'm having photopass survey receipt & collector Tax pavati on my name and brought the room in 1995 at goregaon slum.

But due to poverty ,i did transfer electricity bill on 2006.Also address change in voter list 2006.

Now I'm coming in Apatra category, kindly advise what should i do?

As my entire family having this one room only,And we're 6 people in family 


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 June 2023

Put a representation to SRA authorities with the copy of photo survey & tax pavati to regulaise the room.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 June 2023

You may proceed as advised by expert Mr. KAVK Satyanarayana, it appears to be apt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register