LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sheikh (MANAGER)     21 May 2015

Spying and threaten to kill

I have an old enemy believed to belong to some politicians and he has wide network.
He has been spying on me, harassing, threatening to kill  me and my wife and kids. 
He always follows me where ever i go he installed some gps device on my vehicle and even all the gated community guards where i leave are under his control. Not even this he has converted my entire family and friends against me. Most important if i travel to bangalore his network of people tries to harass me there also and also Overseas like if go to malaysia or in singapore. He has a well organized network.
I'm scared to lodge any criminal complaint in Police station because he might kill me. or the police might go in his hands etc. The big problem is he will never come infront of me nor uses his name. He is hidden and this has been going on for the past 6 years. Due to this i have been working from home only(software development job) and earning for my family. But some times i travel abroad or different states in india to get some project works.
Please help me how should i proceed and what should i do.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     21 May 2015

Sir,

You either take your family and just go away somewhere he could not find you ..... or you will have to file a complaint to the Court seeking police protection .....

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Adv

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     23 May 2015

File an application u/s. 200 Cr.P.C against your opposite party before the Chief Judicial Magistrate taking help of a prudent Senior Lawyer practicing in Criminial law, preferably from your High Court and pray for police protection and relief and redress.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 May 2015

You can follow the suggestions made by senior learned counsel respected Roy sir which seems to more appropriate to your situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register