Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     14 October 2015

Spread fake news

hi,

i am seprated from my wife from 2 years now, she filled so many cases against me ..so nothing has been proved yet. i took no dowry.. they are asking 1 crore for temporary relief and filled a mainatance which iam already paying every month.. she was like she make sure i wont marry any one and she wont give divorce until i give 2 crores.

what can be done ?? i filled a divorce she never accepts ..if she accepts she is sending court not well not coming to hearing ..so far no progress.

can i create a hoax news by saying i already got married ..do what ever u feel like ??can some expert please advice.

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

Spread fake news that you got AIDS thorugh her.  Maamla khatam.

SuperHero (Manager)     14 October 2015

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash
Spread fake news that you got AIDS thorugh her.  Maamla khatam.

What an idea Sir ji?? An idea can change your LIFE.

kunal   15 October 2015

Well said Gyan Prakash..            

Oxy follow it ...   

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2015

can i create a hoax news by saying i already got married ..do what ever u feel like ??can some expert please advice.

This may be a tactics you may plan to adopt, instead ask your lawyer to put pressure before court for conducting trial proceedings expeditiously so that you can get solution for the issue permanently. 

oxy (mba)     17 October 2015

i am going mad, cant find any solution..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 October 2015

If you are going mad, you will not find any solution to the problem, if you handle patience you will find one or the other route to solve the issue. Be calm and think about the developments and the challenge sitting in a secluded and calm place, you will get more ideas than when you are frustrated seeking ideas from all passers by. 

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     18 October 2015

Rightly advised by Adv.T. Kalaiselvan. You should keep yourself calm at this point of time. You need to be headstrong about the money. Why should she decide how much money to pay? & moreover why you're giving them such chances to think even. They are mis-using your emotional condition. They also know that you're in tention and frustration and probably out of it you might think of doing whatever they would ask you to do. Hence, pls keep your calm. If you're not guilty for yourself then, you must not fear about any haox they are spreading. Of-cource they are spreading across to your friends and neighbours right? Now, if, any of your neighbours comes to ask anything to you, simply say, do they know her for long time or you? Hence, its upto them whom should they(your neighbours) believe. Courts doesnt believe in any kind of haoxes, if they are accusing you, they need to prove it & i'm sure they dont have any proof right? So let them speak as much as they want to your neighbour. In the mean time file a RCR, on counter, you might receive a 406 & 498, so for that take Anti Bail in well advance. and let the case start & let them start prove you guilty. Now use those neighbours, as your evidences to prove her wrong and let the 498/406 case go on thru merits.

Now sequence will happen like this.

• Once they start sensing that they are on loosing side, they would approach your lawyer or you for settling the case for some x amount of Rs. (which will be lesser than what they told initially)
  • Negotitate with them (Pls keep your emotions & egos away during that time) Its pure business deal you do at local sabji mandi. They need money, you need freedom, plus you have their weaknesses of filing false case. If possible record the session with some hidden came and expose them wide open and then negotiate.
  • if you can, pay the amount and get MCD (but before filing it, you must keep 2 things in mind.
    • Whatever money you've agreed to give, you have given the 1st installment of that via cheque/DD thru the court after 2-3 days on the 1st date after you both file MCD.
    • Now for giving second installment, mandate 2 clause
      • Before giving the 2nd installment, she has to close the 498/406 giving declearation. (ask your lawer about it, he would be right person to guide you well about this), 2nd amount will be payable only after that not a single penny before that.
      • Whatever amount you're paying, must be mentioned as "One Time Alimony/Maintainence" & nothing else. Do not accept if it is written anything else and ask proper explanation about that word.

• If they are adament, this negotiation will fail, then thru your lawer, ask the court for mediation (1st negotiation will be from your and your lawer's personal request) & then again be professional that time.
  • Now, if just in case, if the negotiation fails, you have enough proof to prove your innocent (Videos, Neighbours & any other statement)

Brother, it is a lengthy battle, you need to be calm and cool. Pls do not loose hope. Understand one small thing, its wise to be a roman when you're in Rome. If they are playing game with you, in-terms of money, then you also do the same. Sorry for this rude language.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register