Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan   05 September 2018

Spouse transfer on medical ground

Respected sir/madam

My wife is working as postal assistant at Ramnad dist in Tamil nadu (total three years of service from DOJ April 2015). I am working as Clerk in a PSU bank at Trichy district, TN. Since our marriage June 2015, we were separate and not in a same place. so we dont had a chance for leading a family life due to condition that transfer will not be granted during probation period in central govt service. So i applied for transfer in my bank in 2016 and got to nearer place Sivagangai town (75kms from Ramnad). After she got confirmation in service (April 2017) she applied for transfer and mean while applied for temporary transfer too on medical grounds.(the bank where i am working has no vacancy in said place  (Ramnad) so applied for spouse transfer in postal dept.) 

Due to sedentary work style and constant sitting, I got lumbar spondylosis and Dr advised not to travel. In these circumstances, by god's grace temporary transfer was granted on 14.2.2018 (which is valid for six months). She worked there till April 13th 2018 but supdt.of post offices has not relieved her stating administrative reasons as shortage of staff. from next day she came on EL for one month. And after that She was on medical leave on Loss of pay to take care of me and her health too. (LOP). 

Even for temporary transfer my wife is struggling for relieving from current place to new place of posting. She is on medical treatment for infertility. In this situation too, administration is not ready for relieving even on medical grounds. We have also appealed to appellate authority too but no fruitful results. We are in mental agony and in deep stress on both the side personal and work. kindly suggest any solution for this. 

Srinivasan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register