LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paras Rana   08 April 2020

spouse transfer case

sir i am posted in delhi police and my wife posted in post office at jammu. we are both central government employees. so spouse case me same station par posting kaise milegi. aur eske liye kuch time bhi fix hai kya?

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 April 2020

Let your wife file application for request transfer on spouse grounds, and her application will be given a serious number, and depending on earlier pending cases for such transfer to Delhi, at the appropriate time, she gets the priority.  She has to wait for the chance and immediately after applying for such a transfer she will be informed and a number in the queue will be given to her.   She can request her union members for expediting the transfer if she was a confirmed employe and was working for more than four years already.

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 April 2020

Yes, your wife needs to apply for transfer; the matter is at the discretion of the competent authority subject to the extant norms as laid down by guidelines and instructions.

As thew transfer is being sought outside the administrative/controlling unit, she may lose seniority.

Kaavya G   09 April 2020

As per the latest guidelines I think lady employee should be accommodated where husband works in case of married woman and the place of parents irrespective of vacancy one time in entire service pl get it confirmed from the concerned

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 April 2020

Delhi police is a state subject, (except Indian Police Service officers), on the otherhand you have not mentioned which department / appointment your wife is working?

Where do you stand for consideration of posting of spouse at one station, which can not be claimed as a matter of right?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2020

It appears tht your wife is postal employee in other region.

In case there is vacfancy in Delhi Region she can opt for change of cadre on zero seniority.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2020

Post office is not under any state govt it is singular entity only thing is that upto certain level the senioity is at regional level.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register