Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini   20 June 2016

Spoiled woman carrier

Respected jury members

Earlier in march I have apply for woman scientist-B (WOS-B), kiran Department of Sciences and Technology (DST) project, and after that  I have called for august I was informed through letter in dated 3-8-2015 that my project has been recommended for WOS-B in principal for 2 years. Where I received the award notification letter in august 2015 to full fill the terms in order to join WOS-B, I resigned from my running PhD from Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur. I am now shattered and my carrier has been stained because of recent WOS-B, kiran project cancellation letter which has come to me after 1 year of waiting. Till then 1 year has passed and I was left without any fellowship but I kept patiently waiting for my WOS-B funds to pursue my research program. Now neither I have PhD registration nor do I have WOS-B. A woman has to fulfill many challenges likely family commitments, social commitment and thrives has to fulfill her academic commitments also. WOS-B empowers woman to flourish in academic research despite of various challenges. But in my case WOS-B has come down on me as heavy cusses which are due to casual approach towards managing WOS-B scheme.

What I do in that case please suggest me. 

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 June 2016

You have acted in haste. It is my considered opinion that no legal remedy lies in the matter.

shalini   20 June 2016

What else can i do as i had to fullfill the requirement laid down in that letter and it nowhere states that the recommandation of expert committee is a priliminary stage and should not be considered as final approval of the project. and if my project was rejected on societal grounds after such a long time, did the expert committee not have the right of evaluating the societal benifit. in this case who had this right?? DST didnot in any communication state that point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register