Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

inspector legal metrology(weights and measures) (inspector of legal metrology)     14 August 2011

Splitting og case under 299 crpc

sir my friend is govt officer and facing trial under sec 7/12 prevention of corruption act. the bribe amount was received by a private person and is co accused.. the person is absent in court since about 2 years. the complainant in the case and the coaccused were in business partnership before the trap . the complainant had taken 25000 rs. from co-accused and then he left the coaccused from business and did not return the amount to co accused. there was a quarral between them and my friend tried to settle the matter through humanity point of view and sugested the complainant to return the amount to coaccused. the complainant made complaint to acb that bribe was demanded by my friend . one day he called my friend and co accused at some place and gave the money in coaccused`S hands and the acb officials arrested both of them. the discussions held beetween my friend, compainant and coaccused about partenership and transaction were ignored by acb while making panchanama, purposely and the govt witness signed it under pressure of police. the notorised documents of partenership are with the cp accused who is absent in court. now the court has splitted the case and framed charge agaist my friend. pl tell what is the remeady so that my friend and co-accused be tried simultaneously so that the document of business can be produced before court which can help them for aquittal of both. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register