Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHINA BABU (CONSULTANT)     20 November 2012

Spelling mistake in my surname in 10th marksheet

Respected

I did my Ph.D and recently i have recieved Ph.D award from the University. In my Ph.D certificate my surname was wrongly mentioned. Then I informed  it to concerned people. They said that they have copied and writen it from my10th class Marksheet.

In my 10th class marksheet also my surname was wrong. I completed my 10th in 1990, but i never checked the mistake. They (University) told me that if i can get corrected in my 10th marksheet they will also correct my surname in Ph.D certificate.

Acutual name is  GEDDATI CHINA BABU

In my certificate the name is printed like GADDATI CHINA BABU

(The mistake is inplace of E,  A is mentioned)

Kindly give me an advise/help to solve the issue and Pleaes give me your mobile number and address for further help.

Thanks and Regards,

G.China Babu

Hyderabad 

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 November 2012

If you to get rectiry the mistake in SSLC marks card, you will have to file a suit for mandatory injunction against the Deputy Commissioner of your Dist.,( Who is the rep., of Govt of AP) and DDPI.  Before filing the suit you will have to issue notice u/s 80 of CPC and you will have to follow the procedure of this section.

Limiation to file this suit is 2 years, so now it is time barred because you have passed in the 1990, so to bring it into the limitation take the letter from the University stating that "  they have copied and writen it from my10th class Marksheet.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 November 2012

not a legal query. a query of fact.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 November 2012

It is matter of act as to what is the procedure in board for such correction . Clerks (even senrior peons) of board willbe knowing better. 

Yours is nto a legal query

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     22 November 2012

You have to approach the Board conducted the 10th examination first and get it corrected. Then follow the same facts with other institutiions. 

CHINA BABU (CONSULTANT)     06 December 2012

Thanks to one and all. i could able to resolve the issue as per your valuble suggisions.

Dr. G. China Babu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register