Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     29 October 2014

Speedy trial possible in divorce??

Hi,

I have filed divorce in lower court  6months before and opposite party went to High court for a transfer of this to wife's place......

Now this is in pending status in high court...

My question once the high court decided to move or not move this divorce case can i file speedy trial in HC to finish this case in 6months??

is it possible to get this before HC decides the case?

Can lower court also we can file for speedy trial for divorce?

Any suggestions would be helpful

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Few ppl like you approach HC asking for speedy trail of divorce petition.  It can be done though, but its of no much use.  Its all a big circus and a big headache.  You'll go to HC, come back with orders, the family court judge wont have time to scratch his arse, will somehow push the case and give a hurry burry order, either dismiss the petition, or give exparte orders.  If it is dismissed again you run to HC, if it goes ex-parte, your wife will run to HC for appeal stating its not in favor of her and divorce should be cancelled, again matter comes  back to family court.  Again same old procedure of dates, dates and some more dates.

I would like to advice that you follow protocol, let it take time, but you will get gauranteed results.  It all depends on your luck.  So, good luck.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register