Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram Chandra (Advocate)     21 November 2008

SPECIAL VAKALAT

Dear Brother Advocates,

If anyone has the proforma of Special Vakalat civil/criminal (Printable Version) kindly upload the same as I am in need of the same.

regards,

vikram. 

Learning

6 Replies

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     21 November 2008

here is a simple format of section 205 Cr.P.C. Petition

IN THE HONOURABLE COURT OF CHIEF METROPOLITAN MAGISTRATE

AT VISAKHAPATNAM

Crl.M.P.        /2008     In   C.C.No

Between:

Xxxxxxx                                            .                 …Petitioner/Accused-5

And

Zzzzzzzz                                                      …Respondent/Complainant

PETITION FILED UNDER SECTION 205 CODE OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE, 1973

The Petitioner is the accused – 5 in the above case. It is submitted that the Petitioner/accused–5 is working as Deputy Manager in XXXXX Since the Petitioner is in a responsible position and due to exigencies at work his presence is very much needed at his work place As such the Petitioner may not be able to attend before this Honourable Court on each and every adjournment.

In view of the above, unless the Honourable Court is pleased to permit the petitioner/Accused-5 to be represented by Sri AAAA, ADVOCATE, Visakhapatnam, under Special Vakalat on behalf of the Petitioner/Accused-5, the Petitioner/Accused-5 will be put to much inconvenience and hardship.

The Petitioner/Accused-5 undertakes to appear before the Honourable Court as and when directed by this Honourable Court.

The Petitioner/Accused-5, therefore, prays that it is highly necessary in the interests of justice that the Honourable Court may be pleased to permit the Peititioner/Accused-5 to be represented by Sri AAAAA, ADVOCATE, Visakhapatnam under Special Vakalat, as otherwise, the Petitioner will be put to much inconvenience and hardship.

Visakhapatnam

Date:                                                 Advocate for  Petitioner/Accused-5

Vikram Chandra (Advocate)     22 November 2008

Dear Srinivas,

Many thanks for your timely response.

regards,

vikram.

ritu (na)     25 December 2008

hi sir can u tell me hw can u find facts of a case n alo tell me that hw can v make discharge application of crpc sec 205

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 December 2008

Thanx from my side also, respected Sir.

raghunath govindan (Advocate)     25 August 2015

Thanks to srinivas sir, it greatly helpfull to me

dhivagar balu (working)     12 October 2015

thanks to srinivas sir ,, its very greatfull to most of lawyers to know how to drafted a special vakalat once again thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register