LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay srivastava (Engineer)     03 July 2013

Special marriage act


My name is Vikas, I want marry a Muslim girl, we need Marriage Certificate to show Embassy So i have three queries:
1. If we follow Special Marriage Act. At the time of form submission Can any person go and submit the form as i am not in India and will come back on December.
2. Is this will take a month, i want certificate in 15 days. is this is possible
3. is this certificate is valid in embassy.


 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 July 2013

Period of waiting is minimum one month from the date of submission is essential as per the Act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query