Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

diksha (study)     30 July 2011

Speakasia

Sir,

I am a student and also work as insurance agent. I joined speaksia in july 2010, but I havenot made any agent under me, I jsut want to ask that wether any criminal or financial procedings can be made against me under the section 3 of  prize chits and money circulation (Baning) act.

Please reply me soon.

Diksha

Nashik

Learning

3 Replies

AKSHANSH SINGHAL (ADVOCATE)     31 July 2011

Hi Diksha !

Other than this the criminal proceedings  under I.P.C like cheating , criminal breach of trust and fraud can also be initiated. The cause of Action is Very much present in india. Secondly , there is issues related to money being transfered out of the country as the company is registered in singapore. The Legal Notices can be sent through directors and franchise making them as a party.

Cheers 

Akshansh

diksha (study)     31 July 2011

Well, but there are few more points:

1. I was justa subscriber or panelist not a Franchise.

2. I know some of my friends and relatives who are in  Governement job or Journalists or lecturer all of them are also part of the speakasia as panelist (subscriber).

So, do we all are will be treated as you have stated above.

AKSHANSH SINGHAL (ADVOCATE)     01 August 2011

Hi Diksha !

You are subscriber /Panelist and there are  many other people being victim of this company.

In this kind of case , One Company "speak asia" is one accused and "the people who are panelist' are agrieved ones.You can file complaint alone or Joint complaint  includind all of them. This what i beleive about this speak asia controversy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register