LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V. Rajendran (Retd.)     31 August 2016

Source of income in cheque bounce cases

Whether it is mandatory to show source of income of the complainant in cheque bouncing cases? Whether the judgement in K. Subramani vs. Damodara Naidu has been overruled by another judgement?

Learning

9 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     31 August 2016

It depende up on the fact and circumstances of the case.

If u mentioned your state then we can further guide you.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my progfile.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 September 2016

No,it is not required to mention the source of income in complaint but if in cross examination of complainant,questions in this regard is asked them you have to explain.

No,it is not required to mention the source of income in complaint but if in cross examination of complainant,questions in this regard is asked them you have to explain.

Vinod shah (legal assistance for victims of system. findjobs02@gmail.com)     01 September 2016

Wonderful Mr Rajendran for having mentioned the case . It is not over ruled and it is law. as on now.

YES NOW THE COMPLAINANT HAS TO SHOW SOURCE OF INCOME FOR THE MONEY HE / SHE CLAIMS TO HAVE GIVEN AS HAND LOAN.

Rangappa case had done lot of injustice to the accused in cheque cases.

Subramani case has fine tuned the Rangappa case and it gives good opportunity for all accused trapped by money lenders to come out of the cases very easily.

V. Rajendran (Retd.)     02 September 2016

Thanks to brothers for their response.

ramesh samudrala   25 December 2016

i need a clarity with regarding to validity of a cheque (Present period after 2015) whether it is valid till before day after complition of 3 month ( 03-07-2015 cheque) whether its validity completes on 02-10-2015 or on 30-09-2015 ( if taken into consideration of validity period as 90 days) and in this case the last day if taken into consideration as before day of end of 3rd month the last day of its validity is coming on 2nd october i.e., Gandhi Jayanthi, is it valied if presentedf on 3rd October. my case is depending in the above footings and facts. I need exacat position of the validity of cheque dt. 03-07-2015. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register