Upgrad LLM

son harassing senior citizen parents

Please help on below matter, abusement by son to parents: 
- Use abusive words everyday and shouts on them
- Say bad words to mother and father
- My father's age is now 65 and can't tolerate everyday torturing and that affects his and mother's health
- Everyday demands for money, asks dad to take loan n all
- Broke house door and other things also when parents left locking the home
- We complained in police for 4-5 times and police warned him n left on self bail on the very next day. But this don't make any difference in his behavior.
- Even neighbors are tired of him shouting all day
- Parents are now really disturbed with everyday torture and affecting them physically and mentally
- Father tried rehab also 2-3 times but this just help like for 4-5 months and then he again start behaving same and demanding money everyday.


You have to file a Criminal Case as against the Son before the Magistrate, as well file a Civil Suit as against the son praying for Injunction restraining him from entering the house and disturbing the parents at home.              


File cmis u125of crpc for maintenance.then he may be come responsible son and complaint he is deserving aged parents and to look them properly as per senior citizens act

U approach advocate and file c miss u/s151crpc against him to to pay maintenance as son so he has to pay maintenance .the court orders to pay money for maintenance to aged parents. If he doesn't pay maintenance he will be imprisoned. Contact local advocate .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x