Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu Kant   24 August 2016

Someone stole my iphone

Hi,

My name is Manu Kant. I travel to Gurgaon from Vaishali. On 22-08-2016, Somebody had stolen my Iphone 6. When I am trying to contact my number (Which was stolen by someone) that person is picking up calls but not answering and disconnecting the calls. This incident was happened at Rajiv Chowk Metro Station at 8.30 PM on 22nd August 2016. Please suggest me what should I do? I already had FIR against this at Rajouri Garden.I also tried on mentioned numbers 08527405555, 011-23860837 but no one was answering on DMRC numbers. Also I want to ask to sue DMRC.

Lost number: +91-9560940985, Mobile : Iphone 6, Color: Gold

Regards,
Manu Kant
Mob. +91-9818208700

Learning

5 Replies

Angad Singh (Lawyer)     24 August 2016

Wait for 30 days before you can follow up with the police. If you get no reply from them, file an RTI application. This is now under the jurisdiction of the Metro Police under the Delhi Police. You cannot sue DMRC for this. Keep a follow up with your IO who by now must've forwarded your FIR to the Cyber Cell at Kahsmere Gate.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 August 2016

Request the police to place the number on Tracing.

Transact in writing under proepr acknowledgment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 August 2016

Request the police to place the number on Tracing.

Transact in writing under proepr acknowledgment.

Manu Kant   25 August 2016

Hi All,

They have given me copy of FIR and sent me in email as well. But didn't share any contact number to follow up with them. Please suggest me what should I do?

Regards,

Manu Kant Aggarwal

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 August 2016

Visit PS Obtain phone number.

Follow up by emails, RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register