Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PARTEEK SACHDEVA   19 November 2017

solution of spinda relationship

i have married with my Bhua son's daughter and already registered in Hindu marriage act but now the law says its illegal .

i know here are very experts available is anybody give me a right solution to solve this ...


 2 Replies


Your marriage is illegal.  You get your marriage nullfied by filing a application stating the above in your district family court.  Family court will nullify your marriage.  Then you can find someone else and re-marry.

If you are already f**king her, then make sure you use condom.  You dont want physcially handicapped andmentally challenged childdren, do you?

PARTEEK SACHDEVA   19 November 2017 Read the third example of this essay we r not comes under spinda relationship If she is under chacha nd taau then soinda applicable but she is from bhua's home

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register