LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   26 January 2018

Solution for nuisance in my locality

I am living in one of the HUDA sectors in Hisar, Haryana. There is a cemented parking in front of our house where there are booths/shops which are yet to be constructed. This open area is used by coaching students from nearby coachings to play cricket. They talk loudly in filthy language and are accompanied by some criminal insticted adults. At the same time they smoke hukkah there. We have requested these students to stop playing there but no result. Our life has become miserable. Is their any solution to make such people go away as i am worried about the security of my family. Can police action be taken against them as it has become a nightmare for us?

Learning

1 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     27 January 2018

CERTAINLY YOU CAN FILE A CASE IN COURT OFLAW FOR  PERPETUAL INJUNCTION AND DAMAGES AGAINTTHSE ROWDY ELEMENTS WHO PROVED TO BEA GREAT NUISCENCE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS SO THAT COURT ISSUES INJUNCTIONAGAINST THOSE ELEMENTS COMMANDING THEM NOT TO PLAY THERE  AND SLAP DAMAGES ON THEM..yOU'D GET NECESSARY RELIEF IN THESE REMEDIES GRANTED BY COURT AGAINST THOSE rOWDY ELEMENTS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register