LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guest (n/a)     19 November 2008

Solution for neighbour's nuisance

What is the legal solution to get rid of the continuously barking dogs of my neighbour?


 6 Replies

Shyla (Student)     20 November 2008

Excuse Me whoever u r why r u using my name???????????????



Shree. ( Advocate.)     20 November 2008

Dear Guest,

Make   a report to the animal control that they are beyond normal barking and disturbing the peace of you and  your family members.Or else call your local policestation for help.

SETHURAMAN (Advocate)     20 November 2008

Shree is correct. Thanks man !

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     20 November 2008

thank mr shree.

sudha bala (law based)     21 November 2008

firstall basing on the human moralities , u request them 3or 4 times politly ,after that , you ,according to law , it is public nuisence u/s 135 ,basing on the law ,u may proceed legally. at first try as usal , then consult a  practicing intelgent advocate . they will sugest u regarding ,many sections are depends on .

prakash (fl)     08 March 2009

Our CHS,Garages was encroached with the help of Local PS,Garages Utilized for Lodging and Boarding activities,endangering life & property of other members and citizen(inclusive Sr citizen),wrote by email to CM maharastra Result  is Zero,and therefore Kasab Like people R finding best heaven here in INDIA.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register