FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Tiwari (MD)     19 January 2018

Sold from inventory

One of my staff sold company owned mobile phones. When we came to knwo about the fraud, he is absconding.

Want to lodge crinimal complaint at the police station.

what sections are applicable in this case.


 1 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     19 January 2018

All that you have to do is to lodge a complaint with the police detailing the facts as to what exactly happened. Based on the facts revealed by you in the complaint, Police will apply appropriate Sections of the IPC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query