LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Known (B)     02 March 2010



I think my wife is a sociopath or a psychopath. She has been behaving abnormally since the day we got married 3 years back. On our first night she asked me to transfer all my money to her name. When she was 4 months pregnant she damanded 1 crore through her father. Later she wanted me to give 5 lakhs per month ie my salary at Tokyo.

I told her if she doesn't like me I'll give divorce. But refusing to give divorce.

Now she is blackmailing me by illtreating my son by not feeding him and acting as a paranoid when I tried to feed my son.

She is refusing to meet a psychiatrist, though I'm telling her that I'll also get diagnosed with the same doctor if there is anything wrong with me.

Please suggest me a remedy.


 7 Replies


hi known

if she is really a sociopath,how come u r continuing with her for 3 yrs?y dint u apply for marriage annulment?its surprising..

Known (B)     02 March 2010

Hi Aishwarya,

We are not living together for past 2 1/2 years.

Victim_Kol (Middle Executive)     02 March 2010

But how can he prove his wife is a patient in court ?

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     02 March 2010

victim is right.

though her behaviour seems abnormal but i feel she doing it in a planed way, with an intention to grab money in the name of marriage. The indian parliament and the courts of india provides an excellent atmosphere and enviournment to such type of women.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     02 March 2010

you file a petition under sec 9 of the hindu marriage act for restitution of conjugal rights; or a petition under sec 13 of the hindu marriage act on the ground of cruelty and desertation.

Known (B)     04 March 2010

My friends are telling me not to pursue legal course because women now have unfair laws (DVA,498) to their advantage and it is a pandora box.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register