LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkat (Employee)     06 February 2012

Society share not give after 5years,how to find more details

Please help address my questions(How to get this resolved ,what documents  I need to start):

Party A has bought a plot land from society named X  from Party B about 5years back. Party B is the 'chairman' of the society X. Sales Deed is executed on this in PUNE, and society membership fees is given to society , a receipt is received from the society regarding payment of society member ship fee.  We do not have a way to verify if this receipt is valid.  Land comes under Pune Mahanagar Palika, and its around BANER and PAN CARD CLUB. 

After a while we found that, Party B has not given any documents like share certificate etc to Party A and hide all the activities related to Society X.

Also Party B has other interest like 'buying back' this land. Party B now has  threatened that 'Society X' is no more exist, instead Society Y is been created on the same land. Party B is saying just take your money back and forget about the sales-deed!.

Please help how to proceed in this situation.  I appreciate if there are any contacts/referral of good lawyers in PUNE who deals with co-op society lands.  

What is the best way to validate these facts, Do you have someone near Baner Pune to help me regarding this  ?.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register