LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shankar   19 January 2021

Society not giving noc for bank loan

I'm the Chairman of the Society and I have sold my flat but the buyer has taken a bank loan to make the payment. I do not have any maintainance due but there is a dispute going on with the Society over conveyance and they are accusing me and secretary, treasurer of accounting error. But corona happened and there was no AGM after that. So he is not giving NOC saying I need to clear with the Society over.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 January 2021

Hello,

You should get the society noc after payment of transfer charges and any pending dues. At the same time being ex chairman of society you should settle all the disputes. However you may approach society registrar and file application against society for not issuing transfer noc.

Shashi Dhara   19 January 2021

All of you sit together Nd settle the problem peacefully 

Shankar   19 January 2021

Originally posted by : SHIRISH PAWAR
Hello,

You should get the society noc after payment of transfer charges and any pending dues. At the same time being ex chairman of society you should settle all the disputes. However you may approach society registrar and file application against society for not issuing transfer noc.

Thank you for the reply and right now the secretary is just threatening to not provide noc but there has been no written letter sent to me by him. And, there are no dues pending in written agenda from last year's AGM  but society has accused us of stealing money and demanded to clear the accounts. But it got delayed because of Corona. Sir, I wanted to ask in how many days does secretary has to issue noc if there are no dues in written pending? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register