Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veerendra   02 July 2015

Society not accepting nomination form

Dear all eminent lawyers,

I require help for my case. The place where I practice belong and  to my father. My father wants to give the apartment to me and has filled up the nomination form as well as the associate membership form fourteen years ago.

Fourteen years ago when I went with the form to the secretary he threw me out of his house.

I was not aware as to how to approach the law and I did not do anything and swallowed the insult.

The secretary has now changed and last week I again went to the new secretary. She also refused to accept the form. Please let me know what is to be done and how I should approach the law.

Regards

Veerendra Darakh  

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 July 2015

What is your practise?

Is your father alive now?

If the secretary did not recieve in person the owner can send it by Redeg. post with a copy to Registrar.

Nomination in housing society does not confer the title of ownership and does not create paralled route to succession.

Nomination is just for admn. convenience.

To get clear ownership think about sale/gift/transfer deed etc.

Veerendra   02 July 2015

I practice in Mumbai. My father is alive.

Should I send a copy to registrar of co-operative societies.

Pls. let me know.

Regards,

Veerendra Darakh

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 July 2015

Verbal transactions are not on record.

You are in Mumbai and flat is in Mumbai,the Registar is in Mumbai.

Why don't you ask them the way out and place everything on record under proper acknowledgment.

Nomination in housing society does not confer the title of ownership and does not create paralled route to succession.

Nomination is just for admn. convenience.

To get clear ownership think about sale/gift/transfer deed etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register