LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANJAN (Sr. Accountant)     02 February 2013

Society matter

IN OUR SOCIETY PARTICULAR IN OUR WING THERE ARE 3-4 FLATS ARE NOT GETTING PROPER WATER SUPPLY.

SECRETARY SAYS THAT IT IS NOT LIABILITY OF SOCIETY TO TAKE ACTION FOR THAT.  YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM AT YOUR OWN..  

IS THIS OK BY SOCIETY LAW. ?   WHEN WE PAY THE MAINTAINANCE THAN IT IS OUR RIGHT TO  GET PROPER WATER IN OUR FLAT....     WHAT SOCIETY LAWS SAYS ABOUT THIS... PLS SUGGEST

Learning

3 Replies

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     03 February 2013

Unequal Water supply complains can be entertained by Registrar. 

You may also need to establish , u get less water. 

Ask Plumber to check pipeline.  If it is chocked  , get it clear, First solve your problem; Later you claim re-imbursement of expenses. oed  :YOU SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM AT YOUR OWN" means he authorised you to do the needful at your cost . 

Despite all, if your Flat is on Upper Floor, and supply from common water pipe, due to less pressure, Top Floor get less water comparte to ground and first Floor. 

ANJAN (Sr. Accountant)     04 February 2013

Sir, Thx for the reply

Ours is a 2 floor building, My flat is at ground floor , my neighbour, there is 1 flat is on 1st floor, 1 is at top i.e. 2nd floor, all v are faceing same problem.

I had just purchased this flat 2 months ago. 

Secondly I found from the other members of soc. that the maintainance bill is not coming on time, they send at any time...  after 4 -5 months at a time.  so. what should i do ? what society law says. .... 

Regards

ANJAN

sabir h hirani (Proprieotr)     04 February 2013

I have purchased one flat, however as per approved  plan of the building  it shows two flats. Two small flats has been merged into one by builder and sold to me as one.  I have registered it as one, one share certificate has been issued, one electricity bill, one house tax receipt and one maintenance bill.  It has been billed by me on one flat basis. 

However the present managing committee tells me to pay maintenance for two flats.

Kindly help me in this matter.  Am i liable to pay two flat maintenance. 

If in case I desire to pay for two, can the society issue me two share certificates, two maintenance bill etc.,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register