LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     05 October 2011

Society law

my flat is under renovation. i have flat on first floor. some of material is dumped on ground (open space). actual almost 90 % members have constructed compound around there lat at ground floor. which is unauthorised. now society served me a notice to remove a material in three days else fine will be imposed.  actualy there are many illegal constructions are there and chairman say we are taking action and filed a police complaint on them. but no action is taken on them but notice was served me promptly.  same material i need for renovation of my another flat in same society. but for navaratra we have stopped.  i decided to reply to chairman that notice is served on basis of incomplete information and insufficient time for reply. also there was no show cause notice or letter served before and no chance was given me to put my view. so i request to allow me to explain my side in front of all directors of housing society "   let me know does it is proper way?

Learning

1 Replies

shekhar (proietor)     05 October 2011

i want to put forward my view in front of all directors as most of them are not aware of this and present secretory him self takes action. also i can ask about other illegal work to chairman.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register