Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhijit (manager)     15 July 2013

Society is not giving noc for renting out flat

sir,

I own a flat in co-operative society,i wanted to rent out the flat but society is not granting me the noc,and asking me to donate one months rent to get NOC. I have rented out my flat in done registration and Police verification but din not take a noc from the society

guide me with the same

Learning

4 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     16 July 2013

Society cannot deny noc unless there is any specific and bonafide reasons,moreover asper bye laws they cannot charge u for the same. You put it on recoed by writing a letter as well as send requisite forms to the society by regd ad and seek permission and if they still deny write a complaint to dy registrar co operative hsg society.

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     16 July 2013

Dear Abhijit, Mr. Hiral has provided a good info. As per law, Society can ask for Non Occupancy Charges for rented flats on addition to monthly maintainance charges. This is payable every month. Calculate & Re-think on Society's offer. 

2BHelpfull (Other)     16 July 2013

""""asking me to donate one months rent to get NOC"""

it may be in term of non-occupancy charges.it is legal to collect non-occupany charges .

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     15 August 2013

You can also approach consumer court in case you did not get justice from registrar of coop. society. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register