Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zaheer (I.T Manager)     10 February 2012

Social welfare organization

Hi All,

I have just joined this club for some good reason.

I had a dream since long time that i should create a social welfare organization which will help preserve the environment and as well as for the betterment of the society.

As of now i would mention only these two objectives for the welfare organization but i have many plans in my minds which i am trying to mould it in the form of objectives.

The only reason being here is that i want to from this welfare organization and need help from you guys to move further.

Please help me for a better cause.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Zaheer (I.T Manager)     13 February 2012

Hi All,

I am eagerly waiting for a reply from all the people. Please do help me in this regards.

Thanks

Zaheer

Bhuneshwari Devi (Advocate)     13 February 2012

Hi Zaheer

Its really nice of you to do some social activities.Legally first of all you have to get registered either as a trust or NGO.Registration will help you to be legalised in your work and for  seeking  donation also you need registration.

Adv Bhuneshwari Devi

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 March 2013

I suggest that you first register your so called organisation under the state govt. societies act. So that govt. also encourage your organisation for welfare of people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register