Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (manager)     08 July 2012

Soc not ready to give share certi

dear sir/ madam

i bought a commercial shop measuring 202 sq ft.

the problem is i bought without applying a NOC to the society according to the orignal agreement the shop measures 380 sq ft the builder combined the agreement of two shops in one and society is considering it as one unit and not ready to co operate in any way.

I showed the sanctioned plan the complition which clearly says that the shops are two seperate units but the society is not ready to accept any of the  documents. 

society is also interfearing in all the legal business i do they put on a legal case on me regarding my business which the had to witdraw now also i have tied up with SBI ATM they are sending letters to the bank saying that please cancel the deal since i am not a member of the society and do have a NOC for the said business.

what should i do for this society has also damaged my property withot informing me. as far as i know society has still not  done its convence deed with the builder.

what is the way out for this situation i just want to get all the legal rights for my property.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     08 July 2012

Dear Rahul,

I have gone through your comments. You need to take the legal support. You may call on 9324538481 for legal assistance.

Regards,

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     26 July 2012

U give a application for share certificate with plan pass copy, and know many members of  the society? how many share allot to the members? how many shares are issue society?   U take a lif-let-u of society otherwise u give a applicaton at Registrrar Of Societies.        

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register