Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran sankar nath (individual)     08 June 2013

Slp(civil) at supreme court

DEAR SIR,

WE TOOK VRS FROM BANK IN 2003.AS BANK IS RELUCTANT TO PAY PENSION,WE FILED CASE IN

SINGLE BENCH  IN CHENNAI HIGH COURT.AND WON THE CASE.SINGLE BENCH DIRECTED BANK TO RELEASE PENSION FROM 2003 ITSELS. BANK MOVED TO DIVISION BENCH IN CHENNAI HIGH COURT

AND WON THE CASE AND OBTAINED STAY.ULTIMATELY WE MOVED TO SUPREME COURT IN 2007 TO

GET JUSTICE.SEVERAL DATES WERE FIXED FOR HEARING AND HEARING WAS ALSO DONE . BUT

VERY SURPRISEINGLY FOR LAST ONE YEAR 3 DATES WERE FIXED FOR HEARING AND IT WAS

SHOWN IN THE CAUSELIST BUT BEFORE 7 DAYS OF HEARING,DATES ARE CHANGED WITHOUT ANY

HEARING AND WITHOUT SHOWING ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.IT IS SO MYSTERIOUS.NEXT DATE

IS UPDATED IN STATUS COLUMN IN CAUSELIST.WE ARE SUFFERING FOR LAST 10YEARS.

KINDLY ADVICE US TO SAVE OUR FAMILY.WE ARE FIGHTING AGAINST NO 2 BANK IN INDIA.STILL WE ARE

FIGHTING TO GET OUR LEGITIMATE CLAIM .NOW ALL BANK EMPLOYEE ARE GETTING PENSION

AS PER RECENT AGREEMENT WITH IBA THOUGH THEY HAVE NOT OPTED PENSION OPTION EARLIER.

OUR MAIN QUESTION IS HOW SUPREME COURT FIXED NEXT DATE AT 2 TO  3 MONTHS INTERVEL BEFORE 7 DAYS OF HEARING WITHOUT ANY HEARING ON A STIPULATED DATE.3 TIMES ,IT HAPPENED

IN 1 YEAR .IS THERE ANY SCOPE OF MALPRACTICE GOING ON AT SC? HOW WE CAN GET JUSTICE

FROM SC ON THE THE NEXT DATE FIXED ON 08/07/2013.PL HELP US.

KIRAN NATH

KOLKATA

Learning

4 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     08 June 2013

There are several such cases pending before Honourable the supreme Court of India. And since the judges are already over burdened, still, there is likelihood of matter being delayed. "Justice hurried is justice burried". (There is no point to suspect. I have a very strong objection against your attitude of using the word "malpractice". If you allege "malpractice" against such an institution, why don't you withdraw the matter and keep the papers in your almari.)

kiran sankar nath (individual)     09 June 2013

DEAR SIR

DONOT MISTAKE ME. I AM NOT POINTING AGAINST INSTITUTION. I AM TAKING ABOUT DOUBT AS 3 TIMES DATE ARE DEFERRED

WITHOUT SHOWING ANY REASON.

KIRAN

kiran sankar nath (individual)     09 June 2013

DEAR SIR,

I AM WITHDRAWING THE WORD MALPRACTICE INSTEAD I PUT WORD WRONG.NOW MY QUESTION IS NOT ANSWERED PROPERLY.

LAST ONE YEAR THERE IS NO HEARING .3 TIMES DATE FIXED BUT 7 DAYS BEFORE DATE IS CHANGED WITH A NEXT DATE .

IS IT NORMAL IN THE SYSTEM OF SUPREME COURT. I ONLY WANT THIS ANSWER.PL HELP ME IN ANSWERING.

KIRAN

Hemang (Advocate)     09 June 2013

Generally, when the matters are filed before Honourable the Supreme Court of India, the matters are taken care of by the office of the Registrar concerned. The Registry would fix up the matters for circulation, and or effective hearing. There are so many matters coming up and pending that the Court is flooded with the litigations. As I understand, your matter was listed, but ultimately came to be de-listed. That means, the registry based on the instructions of the Court introduces "cut of numbers". So the court would be hearing the matters upto particular serial number. Rest of the board is said to have been "discharged" and to be taken on such date as may be convenient to the court looking to judicial business assigned to a bench taking up the matters on particular subject.  But, you can always file an application requesting the Registrar to place the matter before the bench hearing the matters in view of the fact that the question of pensionary benefits is involved in the matter. It is likely that the Supreme Court may accord priority to the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register