Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhineet (na)     26 May 2013

Sister facing lot of problems from husband and in-laws

Hello,

Pls bear with the long post.

i am here to find solution/advice for problems my sister is facing from her husband and in-laws.

She got married in April 2011and moved to China with her husband soon after that.Guy does not support her in anything (household,finding job etc) and keeps taunting about pretty much everything. He's only concerned about his job and does not show any responsibility towards my sister.

He does not honor the relationship of son/brother in law and we hardly hear from him.It's been 7-8 months now and everytime we ask him to plan a visit to India we get the answer that he's busy and my sister can travel alone if we want to meet her.

On the other hand, he and his parents keeps torturing my sister about small things like not sending gifts on her in-laws anniversary.

My mother passed away in december last year due to which sister has been stressed but have got no support from her new family. I am finding it hard to summarize all the issues, but it's just too much cheapness being shown from the guy's side.

Please suggest some measures we can sensitize these people , i am feeling that they have decided to end the marriage and are harassing my sister so she leaves home and returns to india.

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Stomach need food.

To buy food your BIL need money.

Money not grow on trees as Manmohan Singh said once.

It has to be earned.

So repect your BIL for he is working and concentrating on job.  Living in China is not easy, one has to slog it out, only then can make a living.

Instead of asking them to come to India, why dont you go to meet them?  If they cant come, you can go and meet them right.

Stop poking into your sister's life.  

Keep poking and unecessarily breaking your head about sister and her family, you might as well end up breaking her marriage.

abhineet (na)     26 May 2013

Agree to all your points.

Work pressure can not be an excuse for not taking responsibility of your family. We are just asking them to visit because of certain reasons if you have not read my post pls read again.

A girl needs emotional support as much as she needs food after marriage and same for the guy.

Most of the girls are self sufficient nowadays and do not marry so the husband can feed them.

People like you who treat women as objects are the reason why we have so many such cases.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     26 May 2013

There are too many false cases now. Nobody in the system believes these women anymore.

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     26 May 2013

You may ask your sister whether she want to continue this relation and if she agree go for divorce/ sepration. No advise can amend the conditions your sister is facing. Sister's in laws will also not amend by advises of this thread. If can not be compromised, sepration is the way left. It depends upon you how bitter you want to make the sepration?

Rajendra K Goyal (Advocate)     26 May 2013

You may ask your sister whether she want to continue this relation and if she agree go for divorce/ sepration. No advise can amend the conditions your sister is facing. Sister's in laws will also not amend by advises of this thread. If can not be compromised, sepration is the way left. It depends upon you how bitter you want to make the sepration?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : abhineet

Agree to all your points.

Work pressure can not be an excuse for not taking responsibility of your family. We are just asking them to visit because of certain reasons if you have not read my post pls read again.

A girl needs emotional support as much as she needs food after marriage and same for the guy.

Most of the girls are self sufficient nowadays and do not marry so the husband can feed them.

People like you who treat women as objects are the reason why we have so many such cases.

Still, let her handle things her way.  Dont give tution to her, as to do that do this.  Your sister also has got something called as brain.

If you/your mom n dad stop giving advices to her, only then will she make use of her brain.

In short, let her handle things her way.

Gaurav (consultant)     26 May 2013

Seem to be a fake story

Ranee....... (NA)     27 May 2013

Dear Abineet, i m a woman, yet i feel that your expectation frm BIL is high.Your sister should help and support him for a brighter future for herself and her wud b kids. Regarding PIL demand of gift in anniversary , this is nt bad if we can make sm1 happy with little effort.

Ranee....... (NA)     27 May 2013

deaq Abineet, i m a woman, yet i feel that your expectation frm BIL is high.Your sister should help and support him for a brighter future for herself and her wud b kids. Regarding PIL demand of gift in anniversary , this is nt bad if we cn make sm1 happy with lttl effrt.

dv (ghvhb)     27 May 2013

Leave your sister alone and let her concentrate on her family .. As a brother this is in best interest of your sister otherwise she will never be able to settle down as you will keep diverting her Everyhousehold has petty arguments .let your sister try and deal with this . Don't interfere or make big noise just because you can to ruin her family I am sorry if I sound rude but I mean all wellness for your sister. I also have sisters and respect women But also am under shadow of false cases by my bil via my wife

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register