Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zuniee (Engineer)     21 January 2015

Sir pls guide with cyber crime laws

Respected Sirs!

While fighting Interim Maintenance in DV case, I had attached my wife's FACEBOOK print out (Where is claiming that she is working and her qualifications as well). 

Yes! From next day onwards I started getting calls from Cyber Crime PS, asking many many questions.

they have been asking me to come to PS, I asked what is the complaint and or atleast send me notice for my appearance but there is no specific answers. I was repeatedly asked to come. But my mother is in Hospital I begged for some time Till Monday.

I think they have made all home work to arrest me. Sir please guide me with procedure what could happen if I go there. I think it is going to be IT ACT 66A & 66C I don't in which all section they will frame me. But I have not done anything illegal (I just took a print out Wife Facebook home page)

Do I need to go with Bail ?  .. will they arrest immediately. 

Regards

Zuniee

Learning

2 Replies

D Anil Ambedkar (ASP)     21 January 2015

Dear Zunie, Have u misused her password.. if yes its a crime.. if you have taken printout of public profile... then it cant be said as crime... as she meant that profile to be public. Do not go to PS instead ask them to come to the local PS... they have to come. Go to the PS along with any lawyer...

Zuniee (Engineer)     28 January 2015

@Anil Sir, Thank you very for you prompt response. I have not anything wrong or illegal, I have just taken her Facebook profile printout. But my opposite party complaining PS saying that I have done something wrong, my daughter doesn't know all this interent etc (Wherein I know on same day Father and daughter had heated arguments, once she had beaten her father also, she is very short tempred).
Only thing here is they want to harass me with multiple cases, already they filed 3 false cases.

As of now, when PS had called me second time I had asked them send notice for appearance, complaint details & have also asked what crime have done, Since then now its 7 days they have not yet called back. However, in previous call itself they ended up saying you have to come. I have gathered courage and sitting standby and doing nothing. (Once I had thought also to call them back and to check whether I should come or not, but same time my mother fell down in bath room and suffering from fracture.

I have also spoken to a lawyer, who had agreed to come to PS if required. 

Thank you very much Sir.! really appreciate your help and support extended by this website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register