Sir, please help me.

sir,we have an agriculture land in joint ownership but a dispute of partition is pending in  lower court .in the case our application for injuction is vaceted by upper court. but  in year 2005 the second party  give consent to government to build a road in part of that land, without intimating us,we resides outside the city and he cultivating that land from 1985 till today. what action should be taken?


Immediately file an objection petition before the land acquisition officer for claiming compensation or request the compensation to be deposited with the bank till the disposal of your court litigation.


@ Gowda, how RTC is connected to acquire the land for Road.


thanks sir for your precious guidence. sir i came to about this from RTI but in that file khasra record(P-2 &B-1) was not added. and district collector gives permission to development authority to build road without viewing the whole documents, only looking to document(permission) givan  from second party in which he had not stated about the court matter and joint property as he is on possession on that land. what to do next?


I am not much aware of Tamil Nadu Revenue Records System, so better kindly approach a civil lawyer who is regularly practicing the Land Acquisition matters and he/she can guide you in right path to acquire the required documents to fight against Government as well as your uncle to protect your interest in the matter. As far as I concern, when there is no representation from you side, the Authorities will not take pain to visit your  house to  render justice, the parties are required to knock the door of Authorities to protect your rights from others and have justice. 


sir this matter belogs to chhattisgarh state,and sir WHAT IS RTC and can we file a crimical case upon authority and uncle in this matter as they all know about the joint ownership that looks in khasra record.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x