Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Jain   20 May 2016

Single dates for all civil & criminal cases

Respected Members,

My divorce,maintenance,child custody case is going on.And soon will be having DV and 498A/406(at present going to CAW(Cell))), I have few queries regarding Dates as require single dates for my civil cases and same for criminal. So,can I request court to provide me single date of appearing for my divorce and child custody date for which my judge is common.

Maintenance case is filed by wife  in another court, its u/s 125 Crpc and if DV case and 498A will be filed,could I request judge  to  club my criminal cases  together and provide me one date,as it will be smooth for them too,and I can also avoid multiple travellings for same court

Also request you to let me know,if for cirminal cases also will  there will be one common  judge  as I got one for Family(Divorce,Custody)

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Jain

Learning

3 Replies

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     20 May 2016

You can give application to club all cases into one in family court.

Mukesh sharma (job )     20 May 2016

Hi Amait you need to give a application in court where your all case running in present and all judge by one judge 

plz give them applciation for one dates and make collect in one case in family court you take help from your lawyer who fighr your case in court tell him to submitt  application in court and 

thanks 

NM (j)     23 May 2016

Same is my case sir, Can you upload a sample file which can help me to club all the cases under one judge. I WANT TO CLUB DV WITH 498A, BOTH CASES ARE UNDER DIFFERENT JUDGES. PLEASE SIR Where i am supposed to address the application to Judge at DV or Judge in 498a

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register