Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singapore-based NRI summoned in bigamy case

Page no : 2

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 November 2010

arup jee

u seem to have a gud impression abt live in partners and have hatred for wives as they file cases etc.

now this question is for u and for those who think live in partners are better than wives..

if a young man falls seriously ill,say ,he develops a kidney disease..may need transplant also...or he develops a disease wherein he loses his good looks as it affects his skin.

who do u think will stand by him always?the wife or the live in partner?

the latter may have shared her money,time,bed etc with him...but now in this crucial moment,whom do u feel will live with him always despite his diseases and ugliness?

plz be honest in your replies...

(Guest)

@Roshni B

if a young man falls seriously ill,say ,he develops a kidney disease..may need transplant also...or he develops a disease wherein he loses his good looks as it affects his skin.

who do u think will stand by him always?the wife or the live in partner?

the latter may have shared her money,time,bed etc with him...but now in this crucial moment,whom do u feel will live with him always despite his diseases and ugliness?

Again you are wrong .

I have a great example that is rare(you are right but not 100 % as there are exception like this ) but possible (Pyar impossible but here possible)

The great example is Jaya Jaitly, a close aide and long time friend of George Fernandes(live in relationship or keep you can say ) Please read the case on the internet

Jaya Jaitly said, "Well you know I am so sorry that people make this a women's fight. When men slug it out on the streets they never say oh two men fighting. Women always make it undermining the issue. I am fighting for Fernandes' value system. I am fighting for the right to my own simple ordinary property, and I am fighting for justice for the sake of a man, who has fought for it for everybody else all his life."

"He had thrown his gates away when he was a minister and today those same gates are shut and some thugs from behind the gate are telling me I can't enter," Jaitly added

"I am fighting for Fernandes' value system. I am fighting for the right to my own simple ordinary property, and I am fighting for justice for the sake of a man who has fought for it for everybody else all his life. I think they are undermining and humiliating Fernandes and that is what the shame is, and obviously the people who are doing this don't know what he stands for so, they don't deserve to be looking after him today," said former president of the Samata Party, Jaya Jaitly. Fernandes has Alzheimer's disease.

George's brothers also allege that Leila(Her wife) and her sons are not allowing them to meet him. My right to take care of George Fernandes, says wife Leila Kabir said.

"I am his lawfully wedded wife, whose status as a wife has not changed and whose rights and obligations as a wife cannot be interfered [with] either by his brothers or his companions," Kabir said in her affidavit filed in court.

Jaya Jaitly take care of  Fernandes in this case ,read the details and you know everthing. The second example is sunjay dutt who were in jail at that  time ,manyata dutt wwho gave support him.

Read this https://www.mumbaimirror.com/index.aspx?page=article&sectid=15&contentid=2010011620100116023131419a5b831d6

https://www.asianwindow.com/tag/jaya-jaitly/

well these are v.rare cases....

i am talking of a general scenario....

(Guest)

In general case Roshni are right but in exceptional(Unusual) case  you are wrong (ME  and all the team members and all the men and women also )

No body is perfect that i have said earlier i am nobody.

So,forget it.You are right on your site based on general situation.

exceptional cases are always there.dats wot creates exceptional people..

but did u notice 1 common thing in both these caes?that these women supported v.rich men...

now i am not assuming that money is the issue..maybe they really did so wholehertedly

i am again talking of  general scenario,that v.rich men usually have females eyeing them even if they are their daughters' age.(am not referring to fernandes and sanjay dutt here ..plz dont misunderstand me!)

(Guest)

Aab ye Singapore-based NRI bhi rich hi hai na 

So, in conclusion rich men have afford two wife or girls that is the ending story of this topic.

After court ke dhakke khate khate aur fees dete  dete vo bhi thak jayega aur aapni glati ka aahesaas hoga lekin bahut deer ho chki hogi.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 November 2010

.......  if body and mind are one's own,why does a person marry?  he can live like a saint without sharing his body and mind.......

-  EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE AND SEX ACT, BODY AND MIND OF ONE IS ABSOLUTELY HIS / HER OWN CONTROL.

THOUGH IT IS TO BE SAID THAT - ' I LOVE YOU, I GIVE MY HEART TO YOU'  BUT IN REALITY, HEART CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED.

LIKE THAT THOUGH IT IS SAID THAT - ' I GIVE MY BODY AND MIND TO YOU'  BUT IN REALITY IT CAN NOT BE GIVEN OR DONETED.

1 Like

.......  wots the guarantee that the devijis will be v.good to the man in a live in relation,esp. when sense of committment is lacking?  ...........

- YES YOU TOUCHED THE REALITY. NO GURANTEE.

......  u seem to have a gud impression abt live in partners and have hatred for wives as they file cases etc  .......

- YOU ARE THINKING WRONG.

ACCORDING TO  MY KNOWLEDGE, SUPPOSE I KNOW 100 WIVES LEADING HAPPILY MARRIED LIFE, THERE ONLY 2/3 WOMEN GOING THROUGH LIVE IN ARE THERE. THE MATTER NOT SO ALARMING. IT IS JUST AN ALTERNATIVE AGAINST FALSE 498A OR FALSE DV.

RELATIONSHIP OF HUSBAND AND WIFE BASED ON PERSONAL LIBERTY UNDER ART 21 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA. THIS LIBERTY ENCROACHED BY MAINTENANCE ACT, FALSE - 498A, DV AND DOWRY ACT. TO RESIST ALL THESE PEOPLE THINKING FOR .LIVE IN' RELATIONSHIP.

IN GENERAL PEOPLE HAVE NO BAD INTENTION BUT THE COMPAILED TO TAKE WRONG STEP IN WANT OF RIGHT PATH.

(Guest)

नजरें मिलती हैं पर नजारे नहीं मिलते।
बेसहारों को कहीं सहारे नहीं मिलते।
जिंदगी इक नदी है, तैरते ही जाइए,
डूबते इंसान को किनारे नहीं मिलते।

My heart accepts its karma.  In the end
The loss, defeat, and failure time may send
Can clear the way within to Buddhahood,
Which from the start foresaw and understood
That all things as they are, with no rejection,
Before the mind can judge them bad or good,
Are even now the Land of Pure Perfection.

One thing, all things:
move among and intermingle,
without distinction.
To live in this realization( Live in reality and accept it Kutch yaad aaya )
is to be without anxiety about non-perfection.
To live in this faith is the road to non-duality,
Because the non-dual is one with the trusting mind.---ZEN  Buddha quotes 

Loving Kindness

So with a boundless heart
Should one cherish all living beings:
Radiating kindness over the entire world

This is what should be done
By one who is skilled in goodness,
And who knows the path of peace:
Let them be able and upright,
Straightforward and gentle in speech.
Humble and not conceited,
Contented and easily satisfied.
Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways.
Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful,
Not proud and demanding in nature.
Let them not do the slightest thing
That the wise would later reprove.
Wishing: In gladness and in saftey,
May all beings be at ease.
Whatever living beings there may be;
Whether they are weak or strong, omitting none,
The great or the mighty, medium, short or small,
The seen and the unseen,
Those living near and far away,
Those born and to-be-born,
May all beings be at ease!

Let none deceive another,
Or despise any being in any state.
Let none through anger or ill-will
Wish harm upon another.
Even as a mother protects with her life
Her child, her only child,
So with a boundless heart
Should one cherish all living beings:
Radiating kindness over the entire world
Spreading upwards to the skies,
And downwards to the depths;
Outwards and unbounded,
Freed from hatred and ill-will.
Whether standing or walking, seated or lying down
Free from drowsiness,
One should sustain this recollection.
This is said to be the sublime abiding.
By not holding to fixed views,
The pure-hearted one, having clarity of vision,
Being freed from all sense desires,
Is not born again into this world.

-- Lord Buddha, Metta Sutta

One is all; all are one.
When you realize this,
what reason for holiness or wisdom?
The mind of absolute trust
is beyond all thought, all striving,
is perfectly at peace, for in it
there is no yesterday, no today, no tomorrow.

But whatever you do,
Do not hold on to the open mind;
For in doing so,
You will close it.
Abandon control;
The more you force it,
The more you remove yourself from it.
If it cannot come naturally,
Be open-minded about it and accept it;
Then the mind will open on it's own,
Without you obstructing it.

The Buddha Mind contains the universe. 
In this universe there is only one pure substance, 
One absolute and indivisible Truth. 
The notion of duality does not exist.
The small mind contains only illusions of separateness, of division. 
It imagines myriad objects and defines truth in terms of relative opposites. 
Big is defined by small, good by evil, pure by defiled, 
Hidden by revealed, full by empty. 
What is opposition? 
It is the arena of hostility, of conflict and turmoil. 
Where duality is transcended peace reigns. 
This is the Dharma’s ultimate truth.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 November 2010

@ arup and others who think similarly

running from problems is escapism.taking shelter of honourable keep devis can only divert your mind;not end problems.rather they invite more problems and public shame.....and then u run away from keeps also when they no more appeal to you.....and invite problems from them also....and finally u are trapped in a cobweb(makri ka jaal) of tensions,distress and shame...

every solution has a problem.....provided one has a cool mind and willingness to solve.

when world wars have been avoided by forming the UN,why cant domestic problems leading to 498A be avoided?all you need is problem solving skills...

u must have come across happily married couples...do u think they nevr faced problems b/w themselves?they did,but had problem solving skills.....so have a smooth sailing in their marriage

if you go to a counsellor or psychologist also,they wont give readymade solutions...they help you use ur own mind to solve your problems...because human mind has the capacity to do so....but we fail to realise our hidden powers.

meditate daily after learning it from someone...then ur powers will be aroused so much that u will get instant solutions from your mind only...u will not have to think and plan so much.

running from problems is escapism.

-  why a person will carry all these headaces? if one feel that his/ her marriage is precious & to be saved, the person should be carefull and alert for it.

marriage do not break all on a suddon, it takes it's own time. before that the concerned should be alert.

IT IS STUPEDIC TO THINK THAT, LAW CAN SAVE A MARRIAGE.  ON THE CONTRAY IT IS MY DAY TO DAY EXPERIENCE THAT EXCESS OF LAW WASH OUT THE POSSIBILITIES OF UNDERSTANDING.

WHEN A PERSON MARRY, IS LAW TAKE PART? NO.

LIKE THAT CONTINUATION OF MARRIAGE ALSO DO NOT DEPEND UPON THE LAW.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     03 November 2010

ok arup jee....all the best!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register