LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rutusha Chavan   19 November 2022

Since 4 year my 11th and 12 th std fees are pending

i don't have 60 thousand to pay since 4 year my 11th and 12 th std fees are pending and i told my college that we couldn't afford to give in this much amount please give some consetion because of corona crises my father lost his job and now he is 55 years of age so no one is ready to give them a job that's why he can't earn for us so he left the house. already we have loan of lakh that is till pending, in my home i have only single mother who earn sum of money and i have my small sister too who education there, i am so stress out. please help me. what should i do.

Read more at:


 1 Replies

vijay sathya   21 November 2022

file a Writ and ask forr time extension, however, you have to pay full amount in any other circumstances 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query