LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     02 March 2016

Simple question

though it is repeated query but not say it as repeated becuase i am making my question simple and in parts:

wife file sec13 first in 2009 result dismiss due to not press

wife file seccond sec 13 in march 2014 , notice issued to husband lastly she made paper publication in may 15 , after that husband appeared in every date gave WS,

when evidence chance came wife not appeared her three chances lapses and last extra chance she came in court but not in court room means she is again absent legally on 25 feb16

result: case dismiss in ADAM PAIRVI

now in which section husband file damages/Cost against her.

how she would punish by missusing the law---?


 7 Replies

Adv. Digvijay R Singh (ADVOCATE-PRACTICING)     02 March 2016

File for damages n malicious prosecutions

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     03 March 2016

damages n malicious prosecutions kis kis section se laga sakenge sec13 ke case me........please guide

thanks to Adv. Digvijay R Singh

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     09 March 2016

i am working on damages and malicious prosecutions please suggest more sections over this case...

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     15 March 2016

KYa is case defamation bhi banta hai?

as paper publication is due to court permission but she made publication and not come for evidence ?

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     15 March 2016

wife ka case under sec13 second times initiate karna, paper publication karwana aur fir sufficient chances hone ke baad bhi extra chnaces hone ke baad bhi court me evidence ko na aanaa kya malicous prosecution ka strong case banta hai?

if so under which section?

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     18 March 2016

Hi experts please guide about sequeces for:

malicious prosecution


child custody

above where to file in wife place or husband place or in high court. under which sections-----

in above twists are as:::::::

malicous prosecution:

as mentioned wife filed second sec13 not appeared where it should be filed


in sec24 both times in RCR by husband in 09 and in 2015 in her sec13 she lied but twist is here that she shows less earning in this if husband accept and not resists then this will helpful in child custody as she is not able to maintain herself etc etc.... and husband income is very high etc etc....

but if i denied then she herself say in child custody that husband himself saying she having high earning

question is she lied in sec24 how to reveal this whithout affection child custody facts..

as daughter is completing five years on 5 may.. i am going to file child custody but if she accept she had less salary then this will useful for me.....if i file perjury in this regard she have to stay on her statement of section 24 to win or to come out clean hand in perjury,

and her standing statement about salary help me in child custody...  what cases to file and when in which order please guide as her section 13 dismiss time of appeal of 30 days finishes this month

in sec 24 she filed affidavit / if she says her salary is more then she fails in perjury and my perjury suceeded and she will punished.[ you please suggest what happend in that case]

please do guide at such twisted here real mind legal steps required........which ammunitation to be use in mere way to damage maximum to opponents...

Adv Aneesh Trivedi 9424449500 (Advocate)     18 March 2016

again forget to add kidnaaping from lawful guaridanship as wfie her mother and her sister came when my daughter is fo 25 days old and took her i filed complaints now wife lost her sec13 as it get dismiss in that she had mentioned that i left her, beat her thrown child but she not came for evidence so can i file kidnapping form lawful guardianship agains wife or all three  under which section and in which court even high court is also suitable for me if filing in high court is possible..

please do suggest matter is mixing all thing depend upon correct moves..../

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query