LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indianzindian (business)     07 November 2010

silence

wife left husband.initially she was speaking to him now she doesnt talk ,husband try to eastablish communication but she didnt respond to his efforts.husband while she talked she was saying lies so husband  asked her to meet she didnt met .does her silence now means a storm ahead.she has told some people she want div .husband said meet and we will do what you want but she not meeting not responding.what plans she has in mind.its urgent pls.. 

Learning

9 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 November 2010

Being a husband you are unable to understand what is going on your wife's mind, how come we assess that one.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 November 2010

Try to convince her with the help of the elders, if she denied to live with you then go for mutual divorce.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     07 November 2010

dont wait file for RCR immediately , if she doesnt unherstand file divorce on basis of desertion.

you are right u have a storm waiting for you in which each and every family member of u may have a good travel to JAIL.

why did she leave u, any idea?

she left because she cant adjust as shes a aggresive and outgoing lady ....she takes relation lightly..

agressive are u sure u are not at fault. if so then file divorce immediately .

yes maam

but the problem is..marriage is only 5 months old

she also in contact with her..she has diverted herself to other male i suppose..also i got evidence that she is in touch with her ex nowadays.but foolishness what i did i spread this talk and she has become alert..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register