LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nand (xyz)     17 June 2014

Significance of 11 month lease

I belong to Jaipur Rajasthan and I have given my house  on 11 month Lease to a Lady who belongs to SC/ST category last year.

I requested her to Vacate the house once lease was complete however she requested me to extend her stay by few months as she was unable to find another house.

I extended her contract by 4 months but after extending the contract she stopped paying he rent for last 4 months and refused to vacate the house.

I sent her notice through one of the local lawyer but she didnt send me reply to this notice. My lawyer told me that it takes long time to settle the case.

do we have any law in Rajasthan which protects the interest of Owner and give punishment to the tenant who just misuse the existing law which are favouring tenants.

I heard that I need to prove in court that i require my house then only i will be able to secure my house from tenant.

Can someone please throw some lights on existing law which can save me from such harrasment.

Can i cut my tenants electiricty off ?

Learning

4 Replies

Nand (xyz)     19 June 2014

Can someone please show me way to get my house back from tenant

vijay (Business)     20 June 2014

Legally you need to show that the agreed period is over and the tenant has to vacate. Do you have a clause about not paying rent? If so, you can claim it. However it may take time to settle in court. Did you try talking to the tenant?

Nand (xyz)     28 June 2014

Yes I tried to talk with Tenant but he is not willing to Talk and using abusive language, how much time it takes to settle this case in court ?

Nand (xyz)     16 July 2014

anyone got solution for this problem, would it help if i cut the electricity off ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register